Allegiance Billing & Consulting, LLC
provides unsurpassed medical billing and account receivables management to growing physician groups, hospitals, radiology and anesthesia practices.
Our client base includes over 350 physicians across all specialties.
We process over $100 million in billings annually and consistently attain a minimum 95% net collection ratio.
Why do such a wide range of professionals choose Allegiance to handle their account receivables? In addition to our cutting edge technology, depth of experience, and on-site credentialing department we believe communications is the key to our success.
Elimination of patient confusion about the status of their account is a priority. The biller assigned to your receivable will promptly and courteously answer phone calls. Correspondence and phone contacts are documented in our system, changes in financial class are performed immediately, and the appropriate claim routine is initiated that day. We recognize the importance of public relations and professionalism when dealing with patients, insurance carriers, and staff. Our staff members are carefully trained and are not assigned to answer the phones until they have satisfactorily completed our rigorous training program.
Our Practice Management Services
have placed us in the forefront of account receivables management.
Given the opportunity to meet with you we would be very happy to detail the specific procedures and services that we use to meet the high standards that our clients expect.
Some of the typical steps in our practice management services include:
- Fee Analysis & Review
- Charge Controls
- Accounts Receivables Evaluations
- Communications with Patients and Third-Party Carriers
- Insurance Claims Submissions
- Third-Party Carriers, Follow-Up, and Collections
- Billing and Follow-Up Process
- Claims Appeals
- Client Meetings
- Security Cash Receipts
Our Consulting Services include
- Re-engineering the business office
- Quality Assurance Program Development & Implementation
- Expense Management & Cost Controls
- Accounts Receivable Management Audit
- Coding Audit
- Fee Schedule Analysis with Recommendations
- Billing System/Billing Vendor Evaluation or Selection